Therapist ~ Rapid Transformational Therapist (RTT)
- Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) Certified Hypnotherapist (C.Hyp)
- “My life greatly improved after this RTT session. I had very bad anxiety and this was preventing me from living. I was just lounging about the house knowing what I had to do but unable to find the motivation to do it. I felt more content and lighter straight after the session. I then listened to the recording for 21 days after and during this time I was getting so much stuff done. I was studying for my piloting exams and booking exams for it. I had a massive fear of failure which had been preventing me from DJing. During the session I gained an understanding of where this fear of failure came from and it just seemed to evaporate. I reached out to other DJs and did the necessary networking. I now have a gig booked and this was just not something I could have imagined just one week ago when motivation levels were at an all time low. I just took 2 of my piloting exams and am looking to study and do more in the future.”
- “I had an addiction to sugar since a teenager. I have been successful in so many other areas of my life such as business and relationships, but food was always my downfall. I did the RTT session and I gained an understanding of why I binged sugar. This understanding in hypnosis was very powerful. It was very insightful and helpful to understand the events that had triggered this. 3 months on I am eating dark chocolate once every 2 weeks and eating more fruit, vegetables and nuts. My positive eating habits have had a great effect on my family and I feel so much healthier and happier within myself”
Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) is the multi award winning therapy pioneered by world renowned therapist Marisa Peer.
RTT helps with numerous mental, emotional and even physical issues linked to the mind. Our habits of action are run by our habits of thought. In order to change our actions we must first change our thoughts. RTT will locate your self-limiting beliefs and where you acquired them from. We will then reframe and reshape these false beliefs and install positive beliefs. After the RTT session you will listen to a personal recording for 21 days which will further install and cement these positive and truthful beliefs into you. These beliefs will have a positive impact upon your emotions and your actions. Clients typically report feeling better, lighter, more empowered and freer.
RTT is a stand alone therapy and is truly unique. It's highly effective and no nonsense therapy that `gives great results. There is no need for endless weekly sessions as most problems can be successfully addressed in 1 or 2 sessions. The results are fast acting and long lasting.
RTT is so effective for anxiety, addictions, depression, bad habits, confidence, phobias, bad habits, compulsive behaviours, guilt, trauma, panic, stress, self esteem and motivation.
A treatment comprises:
- A 2 hour Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) session.
- A personal recording you listen to for 21 days after.
- Two follow up calls during the 21 days.
- One after 7 days and one after the 21 days.
Free half hour discovery call where you can ask questions about the therapy with NO obligations to commit, which you can request through the Book Now button above.