Therapist ~ Hypnotherapy & Councelling
- Children, adolescent, adult counselling. Couples/family/relationship therapy
- Hypnotherapy for a range of issues.
- Gastric band weight management specialist
- Rewind therapy for trauma
- Regression including past life regression
- Inner child therapy
- Smoking cessation
- Sleep disorders
- Weight management
- Domestic violence
- Self-esteem/personal development
- Inner child work
- Habits and disorders
- Body image
- Thank you so much, from our first phone consultation, I felt so at ease, I had no idea what NLP was but was advised this was the best option to combine this and hypnotherapy for stopping smoking. Just amazed at the results, highly recommended.
- I do not normally write reviews, but I am achieving such a great result with this clinic. Could not ask for better from the results I am seeing, how comfortable and at ease I feel in the session and how confident the therapist makes me feel in terms of her professionalism and approach
- Was in Essex recently and got recommendations to go here, have been in pain with one thing and another and really affecting my sleep. It was only a flying visit, as do not live near so cannot wait for the pop-up clinics to start. Really helpful session.
Begin your new journey of discovering you….Step outside your comfort zone, retrain your mind and transform your life.
I would like to introduce myself and talk through my involvement with counselling and hypnotherapy.
I come from a spiritual background, personally, I use meditation and emotional freedom techniques daily in my life and I offer client’s the opportunity to learn how to use these tools to deal with trauma, stress and confidence. I am so passionate about what I do and what I can offer client’s to optimise recovery. I partake in personal development courses and update my skill set weekly.
I began this journey training as an Integrative Counsellor, which means I can use psychodynamics, using inner child techniques, work with gestalt counselling, meaning working with the individuals experience in the present. My passion how-ever is creative therapy, sometimes talking can be very challenging for a client, working with art, sand, clay, Russian dolls, stones, allows me to explore and walk in your world in a way that is gentle and I find brings expressions and emotions that cannot always be conveyed through traditional therapy, it can act as a bridge to the unconscious.
This leads me onto my love for hypnotherapy. As a clinical hypnotherapist, I can improve mental health quickly, bringing calmness and clarity. I can work on phobia’s, stress, depression, anxiety, pain, weight management, the list is endless..i enjoy navigating clients to find solutions to issues and achieve change.
I look at the overall picture with all client’s making sure that they can begin to thrive in all areas of their life, whether that’s personal or business.
I am an empath…. I feel passionate about supporting others that do not have a voice or supporting those that do and encourage them to do so in the most beneficial way, this included supporting many charities, working closely with them in all ways possible.
As a qualified counsellor and having been at Women's aid counselling for a number of years I have worked with trauma, dissociation and narcissism, had extensive child protection and safeguarding training, provided therapeutic support to clients from diverse backgrounds and age groups, with in-depth support to those surviving domestic abuse.
More recently I became involved with Peace Hospice in Watford, working as a psychotherapist for them as well as continuing private practice, this has been a fantastic ongoing opportunity to be part of an IAPT service, providing talking therapy.
I am immensely pleased with how my qualifications interlink and it means I can work with a diverse group and can dip in and out of my tool bag to find interventions and really make it a bespoke service for each person tailor-made to them and their individual needs and their continuing journey.
Please do not hesitate to call for an informal chat, leave a message, asap, email, whatever suits you, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
In the meantime, have a look at my testimonials page to get a feel of what previous clients have experienced.