Therapist ~ Kundalini Practitioner
- Spiritual Psychotherapist
- Kundalini Yoga classes
- Sleep problems
- Stress Management
- Mindfulness practitioner
- Meditation practitioner
- Jedi Warrior training workshop
- "Jag is someone who is an authentic and outstanding teacher with a wealth of experience. He is able to push students to find the best in themselves whilst remaining humble and accessible, and he has a great sense of humour!"
- Jag is a wonderful teacher and a truly empathic human being, always showing humility whilst practising kindness and compassion to all his students. Always going above and beyond to assist all of his students.
- I would personally highly recommend Jag, from my own experience of joining his classes, I've felt the benefits of yoga as a beginner, I've started feeling more flexible, relaxed and focused, I find each week I'm learning about new postures and breathing techniques which I've started practising. As a yoga teacher, Jag makes this complex art simple to learn and apply in our daily life. Jag is a true inspiration, motivating and always pushing us to reach our potential. He has a great balance of discipline and humour which makes learning easy and fun, I am truely grateful for this experience.
- Jag and kundalini yoga made a huge influence on my life. He is a wonderful, knowledgeable, kind teacher. He has a serious and funny side and know exactly when to use which one. The balance of grace, warmth and calmness is always there. Jag always makes you feel welcome and at the exact place where you need to be. Till this day each lesson still gives me new experience, life understanding and knowledge which I try to use outside the class. Simply said Jag is not only my yoga teaches, he is my life's path teacher, master and guru.
- I started attending Jag's classes at the beginning of 2015. I really appreciated the opportunity to spend an hour and a half indulging my self to a truly healing experience. With a very demanding day job this was just what I needed to balance my life. The classes follow the routine of mantra and breath, which appears to free my energy and nourish the body. The exercises are different from week to week with familiar postures reoccurring. They are delivered by Jag who is sensitive to ensure each and every individual can engage at their own level. The most intensive part of the class is usually in the middle, where we are encouraged to push to our limits, concentrating on the core muscles and spinal flexibility. Jag always ensures his students remain mindful to maintain a responsible level of safety. These classes are truly inspiring and I am never left disappointed when I leave. There is such a open and accepting atmosphere within Jag's yoga classes, I would encourage people to come and try it for themselves.
Amanda Milbank Social Worker
Jag discovered the ancient teachings of kundalini yoga after he experienced a kundalini awakening in 2003 which changed his life journey forever. He left the life he knew behind and following the call of his soul. He moved to North America where he completed his Kundalini yoga teacher training in the summer of 2006 in Vancouver Canada.
He now provides, classes, group workshops and private one to one yoga therapy to clients and organisations within the London area. He is a facilitator with the Healing Arts teams which provides yoga and well-being services to acute mental health units for the South London and Maudsley NHS trust.
He is founder and director of the London Kundalini Centre, a healing clinic which guides and supports people experiencing sudden kundalini awakenings and helping them to integrate and harness this powerful cosmic energy.
I offer Counselling, Transpersonal psychotherapy, and spiritual guidance to support you on your spiritual journey.
The spiritual journey is fought with trials and errors as we deal with real-life aspects and take on the huge work of clearing our unconscious worlds of wounding hurt and karmic patterns.
My approach is to help you understand and uncover thought forms, old beliefs, and reoccurring patterns of behaviour that inhibit the fullness of your being. Working practically and intuitively, I empower your spiritual potential to fulfil its soul mission and to live life powerfully from the truth of who you are.
After my kundalini awakening in 2003 I began a 20-year journey of self-discovery and healing, I completed my kundalini yoga teacher training in 2006 and later trained as a psychotherapist offering spiritual Counselling. I am also a martial artist and hold a black belt in Taekwondo.
Jag is the owner and founder of the London Kundalini Centre, a Kundalini emergency and spiritual crisis Centre offering guidance and support for people experiencing Kundalini and spiritual awakenings.
Jag walks the warrior's path towards self realisation and mastery and uses his personal life experiences to help guide and empower individuals to connect to the Force within, reclaim their sovereign identity as spiritual beings and create the change they want to see in the world. He has delivered workshops and training in Spain, Canada, India, and Peru and travels nationally with his brand of Star Wars yoga Kundalini Jedi warrior training.